- Bear viewing at Frazer Lake Alaska. Float plane, 3/4 of a mile walk, bears all equal AMAZING.
- Not in Alaska but ranks #2: Crater Lake Oregon. The drive, the people, the lake, and gift shop.
- Even though I got hurt here I saw the mountain. Denali was amazing, well worth the price of admission.
- Dawson Yukon more the outhouse races. Klondike Kate’s was cool also.
- McCarthy / Kennicot, the plane ride over amazing because I don’t like to fly. Roy also made the hike to see the mill.
I have other adventures I will also touch on the many ferry rides taken, animals, the North Pole.